Not long ago I decided that to start a blog would be pointless...and maybe it might be but after finding out that so many of my friends have one...and the fact that I enjoy reading theres...maybe I ought to start this again. I kind of regret deleting my old one from high school but what's done is done. :)
So here I am blogging. Now what to talk about? It's kind of hard right now seeing as I'm not usuing my computer and I kind of wanted to wait to start this until I got my new computer. Yes, my friends I'm getting a Mac! It should be soon now so stay tuned...I'm excited to organize everything on it and make it my own. I don't know why I get excited about organizing things but I do...I just love making things my own. That's probably why I like having things like a Facebook, Journal, and now a Blog. I can make that space my own....that's why at school I decorate my room (well my side anyways) the way I see fit. I'm not the best at decorating but it's my own and that's all that matters. So there's my excuse for making this thing, I want just another thing to make my own. I'll write more later...I'll probably be a freak about this thing once my new comp. is in my hands. I can't wait. I'll probably dedicate a whole entry to my new lappy, there might be a little poem about it too....stay tuned.
2 comments:
hey Arica! Happy day! another blog to stalk! I am so excited!
Congrats! I am so happy you have a blog. COunt me as a new blog friends for sure! I'll read more soon! Love you! Miss you!
Post a Comment