Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bLaH...bLaH...bLaH

I guess the past week or so has had more exciting stuff to report seeing as I got a hair cut, computer, and a friend who left on a mission. hmmm. So what to talk about today?
Well I gave the lesson in FHE last night...I had a feeling that when I came home this summer and actually transferred my records to the singles branch they'd be putting me to work. :) I have given a talk, gave one of my lessons for Relief Society, and taught FHE. On Sunday I was also approached about speaking in Sacrament meeting in July!!! I told them that I just had given a talk two weeks ago but KPJ couldn't remember...haha. Maybe there's something I need to learn so these assignments are here to help me learn something.
Tonight is institute! I looove institute....the Book of Mormon teacher is AMAZING and the class always gives good input. I have learned so much while in that class....and I've only been going for about 4-5 weeks. Our discussions really make me think and have the desire to look for more answers outside of the class. There are several books I'd like to make the time to read: Jesus the Christ, Lectures on Faith, and more...but we'll start with those. Sometimes I feel like there are so many things I should read but not enough time to do it. Reading requires you to SIT still and I'm usually on the go! But I know I'll find a way to do it if I'm really determined. :)

On to other subjects:
Lately I've been kind of blah with music! So I listen to the same things over and over again...I think I've worn out Colbie Caillat's cd so much I could sing it backwards. I'm still not sick of it either...but I'm taking a break because I DON'T want to make myself sick of it. (BTW if you don't have this cd GET IT...it's soo good) Another cd I've worn out is Taylor Swift, I have her cd but my sister has the "deluxe" album...and it has 3 extra songs so I've been listening to the cd PLUS those songs. Again the whole cd is way good and I still love it but I guess I just want something new. I've decided that I really like laid back music such as the artists previously stated and Jack Johnson , Josh Groban or Jason Mraz. I like other things too but I do believe that this is my favorite kind of music. Second favorite would be indie rock people...nothing too hard core in that direction...I really like music with good lyrics....like Relient K...they have the best lyrics to my knowlegde...they're so original.

Speaking of blah music....what a blah entry! Sorry if you're reading this and fell asleep...oh well. I'm outty 5000! :)

4 comments:

Amie said...

ya i feel blah with music lately too! ive listened to the same playlist sooooo many times!

Unknown said...

Arica! I love Institute too! I miss it! I learned so much and feel I have also forgotten it all or most of it. That was not a blah entry. Blogs are for your thoughts. And your thoughts are never blah. :)

Arica said...

All I want to do o o o oo oo oooo ooo oo oo o o o oo o oo o o o ooo ,,

Arica said...

^ the previous comment was left by Ashleigh for reals!!