Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Aci Page

I have to tell everyone of my long lost sister Aci Page. She WAS my roommate Staci but since then she became one of us and had to have her first name start with an A...therefore she is Aci. : ) Even my mom says she fit in so well with us...my whole family was pleased to meet her and happy that I have such great friends at school.
(Remember I'm talking about Staci but I'm going to call her Aci the whole post....) Aci came to visit me on July 18th! She's so funny and decided to be adventurous and take the train in. WoW...that's a little scary. But she said even though she had to sit by a snoring fat guy it was still worth it to see me. (awww) She got in and we were going to go to a dance the branch was having but she got in two hours later than expected and we just wanted our pj's on and to hang around. We had a sleep over with a couple other girls (Arin's friend and such...) We played Balderdash (hehe Sniggle!) and pigged out on pizza and icecream. I love girls nights! We couldn't take it anymore and had to sleep at 2:30am. Plus Ashleigh was acting a little crazy so we had to cut her off of whatever she was on! We got up early to take Ash to work and Aci got to see my mad driving skills. We got back home and had breakfast...laid around and didn't want to do anything. We said goodbye to the other girls and then finally had the motivation to get ready for the day. We went and picked up Ash from work and then went to the park for a little bit...but EVERYONE (ehem my sisters) were complaining so we went to lunch and Aci had BBQ the RIGHT way...with slaw and everything. That's one thing I love about Aci is that she'll try things at least once (the train, the food...) She also became an addict of Cheerwine! I was so proud we kind of made her the tiniest but more southern. That afternoon we took pictures like crazy and made a couple videos. We played some guitar hero (she's a natural) and she schooled me in baseball...WHO KNEW! Then she beat Ash too...we also did bowling. Her Mii was so cute and it's funny how those things can really look like you. We went and saw Batman that night...we were both pretty creeped out by the Joker and didn't know what to think. I think the movie was very well done but I think that it was a little too scary for my liking...I mean I HAAAATE scary movies so this was not fun for me. So I was pretty negative about the movie afterwards..I think I'd like to see it again for further judgment. I was too wrapped up in being scared and having to pee every 30 mins that I missed a lot of the plot and point of certain things. After that Aci and I were soooo tired and got ready for bed....but once that was all done with we were awake again. We talked for another 2 hours at the least. She's pretty awesome...I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!!! AHHH...it's coming so soon. Anyway Sunday we went to church and were tired all through it but it was still good...just like I was back in college with her at my side...don't worry we didn't pass notes. ; ) Then we helped make dinner and desert...and ate Spaghetti Speleato which is a family recipe. She said she liked it and I think I'll try to make it for dinner sometime at school. We chilled the rest of the day and took another 100 pictures. I'll share a few.
We were so tired that we took a nap together and then got up and talked about just everything. We took her back to the train station in the morning and she didn't get home until WAY late at night. I'm SOO happy she came to see me...I'm hopefully going to her house next summer!!! Thanks Aci for being such a great friend and truely becoming my sister!! I hope you got a little insight into my crazy life. : ) I love you tons! 28 days until I get back to the Burg...see you there!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Ok. we seriously need to get together! I need a fun girls night. Also, you guys and us guys :) need to have a wii playing night. That would be fun. I'm not super good but it would be fun.
Ive been a blog stranger lately but I was thinking about ya and wanted to say hi! call me!

Ashleigh said...

YES I was crazy - I don't know what I was on, but it seemed like I was on it for like a week! But havin' ACI! here it was AWESOME even if I was working lots of the time!