Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
If I could only take the credit for those words...I'm working on it though! I've decided to let my creative writing side take over more often and I have some good poems/lyrics up my sleeve for later. But I love finding those lyrics that just work for me as well as whoever wrote them! It has been a while since writing on here and I think I know why. With having a journal, study journal, letters I write to my missionary friends, and all that is in between....it just seems redundant to repeat myself on here yet again. Kind of like when I was on my mission we'd write to our parents about goings on, in a teaching record, and to our ward and stake leaders...by the time you got to your journal it was hard to keep it sounding fresh. but alas!! I have been inspired.
My sister Ashleigh just started a blog that has a theme...and I thought maybe I should put a theme to this thing...until I realized I ALREADY HAVE ONE! HAPPINESS!
So from now on...I will write about things that happen during the week that just made me happy...maybe the whole entry will be about one subject and maybe many...but this is it!
Words make me happy and I think everyone who really knows me knows that. But they always say that pIctUrEs are worth a 1000 words.
Pictures=Happiness
I have been digital scrapbooking my mission for just the past two days and it's been so much fun. I've been using shutterfly.com which has been a great starter place, who knows there might be more out there. Of course learning how the system of it all works took some time but now that I have that down it's been so much fun to look through my pictures and put them in order and tell the story behind it. I started at how I opened my mission call as the first page and went into going to the temple, setting apart, the airport, the MTC AND transfer 1....all in about 24 hours. It's been surprising how many pictures I have and how good record I kept of my mission. I always thought I could have done better but I can give myself a healthy pat on the back. I love technology. I am more a digital person than an artsy one that can put her own spin on things, so it has really worked out for me to have some here-say in how it looks but not make it too complicated. Just my cup of coco! :)
I am leaving for school on Thursday and it's still hard to believe that the mission is really over...I went and came back. The pictures reflect so many memories and allow me to realize it really happened and that there will be more pictures to come of my next adventures.
Bask in your happy moments,
~Arica
1 comment:
You make me HaPpY!!!:)
Post a Comment