Sunday, July 22, 2012

THE Mission

We're all on the same team! When you're on a mission you're spreading Christ's gospel. It makes me upset when people try to make out that their mission is harder than mine was.

It's not about whose was harder but how hard you worked.

I'm guilty of this but I'm going to change. When people say "on MY mission" they're actually wrong, it's "THE mission" because it's Christ's mission. It's about bringing people to Christ...the end. That's is it. You're not going there to prove something or to go and then share your woes from the mission. And if you are then that's your loss because you've waisted to much pride on worrying about yourself.

End of Rant.

Of Course I'm Happy,
Arica

3 comments:

Kristin Havron said...

Arica, I just love you and it's true...every single word you wrote.

The mission was a blast because of all the lives you saw change!

Unknown said...

hey! you are an awesome missionary. you helped me sooooo much! thanks again :)

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

i had one religion teacher on campus, brother purse, who on the very first day of class stated, "i will not have the phrase 'on my mission' said in this classroom." then went on to talk about what you just stated! anyways, you're awesome! hope you are doing good!