Friday, February 08, 2013

Then and Now


I actually like these little survey things, this got too long for a status on facebook, so here it is...Then and Now.

Age I was given: 20 

Where I lived: Rexburg, Idaho
What I drove: Nada
What I did: Going to school. I had an awesome group of friends who'd go to the dunes, ice caves, off roading (maybe with a little thievery and getting pulled over by the cops...), and doing random things like finding a shopping cart and making it our go cart. Oh it was the best times with many in store for later.
Who had my heart: no one person in particular, I had crushes but they really meant nothing (and don't even get me started on the difference between a crush and liking someone...I could write a whole post on that...)
Fears: never finishing college, knives, scary movies

Age Now: 25

Where I live: Charlotte, North Carolina
What I drive: Lafawnda Honda
What I do: Teach Special Education, help the missionaries, hang with my fam, plan things with friends, read, blog, stay fresh on my shows, stay informed on my politics, drink Coke Zero, and stay up late only to say I'll go to bed earlier the when I wake up. (ps. that never happens.)
Who Has my heart: "Cowboy take me away..."
Fears: heights, falling, knives, scary movies, and surgery


Like this on Facebook and I will give you an age. (No pressure)

No comments: