Okay so I failed to talk about this since the mac mania took over my life. :)But yes I did indeed cut my hair...It was bitter sweet because I was trying to grow it out for a full year (starting in January)! I love long hair...and I don't feel like I've had really long hair since last year when I didn't realize how long it was. Here's the story...I straighten my hair....a lot! Mostly every day unless I'm going messy bun. I take precautions...I put in a sleek in shine thing while it's damp to make it smooth looking with a "silky finish" as the bottle says...and then after dry I put in a spray that is supposed to protect your hair from the heat. I don't know how great that stuff works because I think my hair has become damaged due to the straightening...I could tell believe me. At first I tried just not straightening it for a month..but I had to do something...I was doing everything in my power to keep it at bay with different ponytail styles and bobbi pins, while not straightening it...but to no end...it was driving me NUTS! So I opted to get it cut so that I could get more "bounce" to it...so that I could wear it more wavy and not have to straighten it so often.
So far I think it looks okay, it's still not curling or waving the way I would really like...but I think in time it will get better...and it looks fine...just not the way I wish it would...with a little more umph in the front. Oh well...but I got a good three inches cut...now I see it as a good three inches to get back and healthy! I think I'll still straighten it...in due time. Do you realize how little shampoo is required now? I feel bald when I wash my hair now! :) Anyways it's hair...it grows back and I like change so it's all good.
2 comments:
pictures! I need a pic! Ps. are you home for the summer?call me. Im not that old. :)
Arica Page I love the hair. And I love you even more!
Post a Comment