Monday:
Classes from 9-4:15 (with breaks of course, but that's spent doing homework)
Study group from 4:15-5:15 (it's for the last class of the day so we're already in there)
Work out... I MIGHT do that. (nope didn't happen...)
Shower and eat sometime
FHE is at 7 which I might add I am the FHE "Mom" now...still single...they should be calling a dad soon...who knows. We played "In Manner of the Adverb"...it was a success and so much FUN!
Then I have homework to get done before bed. (pretty much done...just getting up early tomorrow to get the rest finished.)
Tuesday:
Class from 8-9:30
I have a break so I usually try to get some stuff done before devotional at 2pm. This week I have to go volunteer for a class for three hours! So that time will be spent from 10am-1pm. I have devotional at 2 and then another class from 3:15 until 4:15. But then I have ANOTHER study group for another class from 5-6pm. Then I have homework I'm sure...maybe I'll stay at the library after my study group.
Wednesday:
Class 7:45-4:15 (again with breaks)
I actually don't have much planned and therefore will use this time to work on my resource file for my curriculum class. (I have stuff I just need to put it together)
Thursday:
Same as tuesday minus the devotional. The Office starts that day....yes it's in my schedule. Do NOT mess with me about it. :)
Friday:
Same as wednesday.
I plan to get my homework done friday night...nothing fun! NOTHING! I have to because....
Saturday:
10am: I have a flag football game against Relief Society B...(we're going to kick their trash)
2pm: my friend Laura Gow will have her reception....
4pm: picnic with the R.S. at the park.
7pm: RS Broadcast. WHICH I'm excited about because that means conference is coming up. :)
With all of my busy weeks thus far I have had some fun:
FHE in the Ice Caves!!
Yes that IS a wall of ice next to me! (and my favorite hoodie..)
Fun in the Apple Orchard on a Sunday Stroll
At least I'm keeping a good balance of things....so far...I might have to miss out of some stuff coming up. That's life huh??
6 comments:
don't worry I have the office in my schedule as well! I'm so excited!
dont forget about that certain "thing" we've got planned tonight after my class and the office are over...
Arica! I miss you! I am so excited for The Office tonight! I wish I could be up there and we could have a party...sad! Sounds like you're doing well!
You're so on top of things girl! Keep it up!
So I'm thinking for Exceptional Students you, me, Emily should totally study it up!
HOLY COW! You are busier than I am and I have three kids!
Post a Comment