Tuesday, November 02, 2010

November 1st=Christmas Music

We finally got Halloween out of the way! YAY! I really do not like that holiday...if you could even call it that (it really is a gimmick for us to spend unnecessary money...in my opinion, plus it's just all about being spooked and stuff...) what can I say I'm my mother's daughter. I do enjoy dressing up, I'm not a party pooper, but I don't like decorating or taking long hours to get my costume ready. So what was I? CHEERLEADER from TEEN GIRL SQUAD click on that and go to toons....then you can watch some episodes to appreciate the amazingness of our costumes. We did get a lot of compliments and had so much fun dancing around and talking like them.

The whole squad w/Strong Bad. ARROWED....from dancing so much.














It was so much fun, we just danced a ton and just didn't care about anything, I felt kind of invincible in my costume, it felt good! I'm happy my roomies were game to do this...it was my older sister, Ashleigh's idea...and they all knew who Teen Girl Squad was, except Kristin, it's awesome though because Kristin still wanted to do it even though she'd never heard of it. I love her....she's willing to try anything. So Halloween was fun but I'm happy it's over.

I'm so excited that it's November! This means the start of Christmas music! Yes...November 1st is when I like to start it, I figure I only have a small opportunity to enjoy it all year long so I'm going to take advantage. I guess I actually started it ON Halloween because we celebrated it on Saturday, so I was so in the mood....I looove it. I'm excited for Thanksgiving..I desperately need a break and I'm so happy to say that I'll have gotten a huge assignment out to of the way just before it. I'll be teaching preschool the week before the break and with THAT off my shoulders I'm going to feel sooo good. At this moment I'm trying to register for classes but the site is being rather ridiculous and taking forever. Grr. Patience is really something I'll have to work on my whole life. ;)

On a good note, it has not REALLY snowed yet. Just some flurries a week or so ago but it didn't stick and I really enjoyed it...it started snowing while I was walking home and it was so magical. I really don't mind the snow when it's actually snowing it's the sticking around for weeks part that really gets me. Yesterday I was a in a long sleeved cotton shirt and really that's all I needed. But it will probably get colder as it gets closer to thanksgiving. Which I'm going to the Hegerhorst's! They were kind enough to still invite me even though Emily is still on her mission until December! Arin's coming with me and we're going to have fun on the farm....I'm way stoked about it.

So that's what's going on with me. I think registering for classes will have to wait because it still isn't loaded up. LAME. At least I got an entry in here.

You Can Be Happy if You Let Yourself Be,
Arica

No comments: