Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On A Totally Unrelated Note

Haters can hate...but I'm watching "Ready For Love" on it's first season. The only difference in this dating show is the matchmakers they use to really try and find the best match for these three men. The rest of it's the same, the girls all seem desperate and are just vying for some attention from this one guy that is being spread thin by the number of women around him.

Here's what I think they need...a spin off version:
Ready For Love: The Middle Class.

Give 3 average guys who are hard working, good people, who haven't found love yet, a real chance. The chance of a life time to where they can't afford a match maker and these amazing date ideas they might have, but they can finally experience and share with someone. That would be more real and genuine to me. All three guys are loaded.

Next, the girls all have long flowing hair and are dressed in their high-faluting heels and strapless dresses. Let's get some girls on here that are average too. They weren't Ms. Puerto Rico or USA or they aren't super successful business owners themselves. I'm not saying let's have rednecks and hillbillies on the show, but there are plenty of nice people who aren't super posh and snooty that are "ready for love" too. 

Give people a chance who would never be able to afford it. Then I'd feel like you were REALLY helping someone. 

Ready for Happiness,
Arica

No comments: