Unexpected twists and turns
Never staying the same
Life isn't what I thought it'd be,
it isn't just a game.
You wonder if things are right
but they turn out how they should.
I never thought after a loss so great
I could feel this good.
Blessings are everywhere,
I cannot count them all.
It does not matter what their size
some are big and some are small.
People of each variety.
Look at the sight to be seen
friends, family, and fellowship
but some are in-between.
Rising to the occasion
to make this holiday sweet.
I can't stop beaming
and my worries take a backseat.
They ask me the reason,
of this I have no shame.
But I will give one hint...
it's all in a name.
it isn't just a game.
You wonder if things are right
but they turn out how they should.
I never thought after a loss so great
I could feel this good.
Blessings are everywhere,
I cannot count them all.
It does not matter what their size
some are big and some are small.
People of each variety.
Look at the sight to be seen
friends, family, and fellowship
but some are in-between.
Rising to the occasion
to make this holiday sweet.
I can't stop beaming
and my worries take a backseat.
They ask me the reason,
of this I have no shame.
But I will give one hint...
it's all in a name.
1 comment:
I. LOVE. THIS. I believe it is perfect for what you have been through, and the person you are. Always looking on the bright side of things. You're wonderful and have such a way with words.
Post a Comment