Sunday, January 19, 2014

Arica and The Birthday….

I turned 26 this week. I don't believe I'm old. I still feel like I'm 20 with a little more life knowledge. And let's face it, age is relative.

Let's make a list!


Old Arica


I'm teacher of young children...

My knee would try and me think I'm old because it gets tight after I run…

Cracking my neck multiple times a day

Starting my day off with a breakfast essential shake

Watching Fox News and caring about politics

Living on my own, paying my bills, and being responsible…(sometimes kicking and screaming…)

Young Arica


My messy room complete with a clean clothes pile and a dirty clothes pile, that sometimes intermingle

Eating cereal at or after midnight with my roomie

Staying out/up late when I have to work in the morning

Using emojis in my text messages

I'm Fergalicious, my body staying vicious…I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness…he's my witness….

I can quote Fergie.

Technology doesn't scare me yet!

I always try to have my nails painted.

I will strive to seize the year of 26! It should be a good one!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." 
~Ferris Bueller~ 

No comments: