Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Another Week...AMAZING

I can't believe I've been here for two weeks!!! So many things happen everyday it's hard to pick a couple things to talk about. I think this week I really just want to focus on the fact that I have felt the Savior's love so strong for me in just the last couple days. Last night we were singing I am a Child of God...and it just hit me since we've been teaching the plan of salvation this week...we really ARE children of God! He knows us and wants us to return to Him! The line "teach me all that I must do to live with Him someday.." why wouldn't we want to know EVERYTHING we could do to get back to Him...He even sent His SON to come and suffer for me so I could get there...more than suffer know every thought and feeling so that He could know me better and help me in tough times. If it's THAT important to get back to Heavenly Father that Christ had to feel all that for me...I'm going to take advantage. I love both of them for that. I still love my companion and enjoy my district and other friends I have made. Things are going well. I'm happy I don't have to be here for more than 4 weeks though because they get you fired up so much to go out and actually teach people...that's what we really want to do...none of this pretending to teach investigators! I wish I could come back home just to spread the gospel with all the people that I was afraid to...if you know people who don't have this great message in their life SHARE IT! Preach My Gospel has so many awesome ways to help...anyways I probably should go! Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and amazing testimonies that help mine.

Love and many thanks, Sis. Page

No comments: