Monday, August 10, 2009

Short and To the Point

Okay so this week WAS transfer week but we didn't get transfered so it's smooth sailing right? Well not really. Our numbers were as bad as the beginning of last transfer...and I'm not sure why. We did baptize a lot of our investigators that were progressing so well so now we don't meet with them as often. So we are once again building up our teaching pool.
Michael update: He goes to church but skips out on sunday school. I don't know what to do for him because he believes it's true but doesn't really like/enjoy church. We're trying to help him before he gets baptized so he'll stay active afterwards.

Karen and Carlos: They are doing so great! Karen got a job so now they're both working and can have a steady income. The Lord is blessing them for taking this step in their life! :)
Chad: He's new. He has lived here all of his life but his grandparents don't really want religion but he was told he can decide for himself. So he was asking questions to his friend about the Atonement and his friend asked him to meet with us. So our first meeting was a Q and A. He asked about our personal conversion and other things. It was cool. He is really searching. I think he's ready. So we're teaching him tonight and hopefully the a couple more times this week. :) I'm so thankful for member missionary work.

Sorry this is so short. I ran out of time this week and I'm also starving and so is my comp. :)
I don't know what to say....this is the first time. I'll have a better report for you next week. Just know the work is going well. Keep my area in your prayers that it will build up more with more people who's hearts are open.

This gospel is true. It's the best! I love my Savior and I know He's watchful of me and everyone that I teach as well. I'm grateful for that knowledge.

Making the Pathway Bright,
Sister Page

No comments: