Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happiness Runs in a Circular Motion

Wow this week went by fast....so fast I don't even know where to begin or what happened. Last Tuesday night we had our investigator Kim Nagy...get baptized! I think Ashleigh and Arin and her could be really good friends...she's 19 with a little baby who's almost a year old. She fits in her ward so well too. Her friend Anna (that we introduced her to) sang "Baptism" but couldn't get through it because she was so emotional. It was pretty amazing. She also was given her own quad! She was so excited. The whole thing was really awesome and the spirit was so strong. Her parents aren't members and her dad's really not that into her joining the church but BOTH of them came to the baptism.

Then we have been receiving a ton of referrals this week! I think we had 14 last week and are still getting more this week...the problem has been we have lessons all night or day when we're not at the VC and have no time to contact them..so we're going on splits. We did it once last week and I got 2 return appointments with people we talked to...it was really cool because both people I talked to were really nice and willing to set something up. I get worried about how people will receive us..but I find if you're just genuine with them and talk to them like a normal person...they will be more comfortable.

We have transfer calls coming up this Saturday...MY BIRTHDAY! Well I'm going out to lunch with some of my good friends on the mission at the Olive Garden. Then we're in the Visitor Center that night with some of my friends too. So it's going to be amazing. But Sis. Morris and I got a call from the Assistants (APs) yesterday and we think they're going to split the area...so Sis. Morris and I probably won't stay together. We're both sad to leave any of our stakes...we have such good people we're working with in all three places.

This morning we went to the temple...I just love that place! It's so peaceful and I truly can tell that I'm happy! I am so happy. I don't want anyone out there to doubt that Sister Page is a happy missionary! The gospel brings such love and comfort...I'm happy I have it in my life.

Love, Sister Page
*Read Mosiah 24!

No comments: