Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad Internet...

Okay so the internet is being really weird...and slow. I'm sorry my emails have been kind of lame lately. There so much to share this week. Let me go through the week:

Tuesday of last week: I went up to Provo because I had to attend the trainers meeting to gain guidance for follow up training Sis. Mosley. It was great. The car ride up was so fun...it was all sisters in the little minivan and we were so hyper by the end of the four hour car ride. The meeting was great and I decided that this transfer was the start of the many amazing transfers. I want this transfer to be the most spiritual transfer I've ever had. That's the inspiration I gained from the trainers meeting. So I'm striving to keep the spirit with me more! I stayed that night in the mission home and then left the next morning.

Wednesday: I drove back down to St. George. We drove to Cedar City with some Elders...dropped them off and then I had to drive the rest of the way to St. George. It was fun. Then I met up with Sis. Mosley and we served at the VC the rest of the night. That night we didn't get much sleep because we were talking a lot. Sis. Mosley said "this is hard because it feels like we have 22 years of catching up to do!" We feel like were friends before...it's amazing.

Thursday: My YEAR MARK! I can't believe it. We went out in the area that day and I can tell you that I already love it. The stakes we cover have a place in my heart already! The leadership is ready and willing to help us in anyway and we have people who are truly ready for the gospel! We have a lot baptisms planned for this transfer it's exciting.

Friday: We had District Training Meeting (DTM) and that was good. We have a lot of new faces but Sis. Harwood is in my district! WOOT! We had the VC that night and let me tell you when you're LOOKING for more spiritual experiences they happen. Sis. Mosley and I have had more nonmember tours together than any of my other companionships! It's amazing. (btw I told her I wanted this transfer to be the most spiritual...so we're working on that together.) Saturday: We had a baptism of a 65 year old guy. It was amazing and I didn't really know him. But he was so ready. But I'm running out of time before I lose this email completley. So..to be continued!
Love Sister Page

Continued:
I just wanted to say sorry that my letter was so hurried...the internet was going really slow...but my week with Sis. Mosley has been amazing and I'm so happy that Heavenly Father knows who I need and what area I need to be in. I just wanted to leave you with my testimony that I know He is truly mindful of us! He cares. He loves me...yes He loves everyone but I know that Heavenly Father knows us individually. It's amazing. I wish everyone could recognize that love...keep praying and reading your scriptures and the doors of Heaven will be opened up to you! I love you all and I'm so thankful for the people in my life that have shaped an molded me into the person I am and the person I'm becoming. There's always progression...it's part of His eternal plan.
Love, Sister Page

ps. Sis. Mosley and I have been singing "Be Still My Soul" a lot...I don't think it's coincidence...I need that song.

No comments: