Monday, June 22, 2009

New Preparation Day...

My Preparation Day will now be on Mondays...why you ask?? Because I'm being TRANSFERED!!!!! I'm going full proselyting. I'm actually going from one extreme of the mission to the other. I'm going to LEHI...Traverse Mountain! Yes this will be a change. I am in the middle of packing as we speak and have to finish by tomorrow so I can leave on the transfer van at 11:30am. It will be different but I'm pumped and ready to work! It will be amazing! And maybe I'll see the Holmes'! :) This is my second area and I'm stoked! I don't even know what to say. Anyways I will miss Sis. Grunauer a lot...believe me we are already planning my trip to Austria and she's planning her's to NC. :) I told her "you NEED to come to North Carolina...you haven't experienced America just here in the west." haha She agreed. I tried to describe to her what NC looked like and how people talk..(I whip out my southern accent from time to time...sometimes upon request) She would love it. haha So the last couple days have been planning and preparing to get the area ready and the days before that it was wondering what was in store for transfers. haha

Let me write an ode to Hurricane:
"They don't call it Hurricane for nothin'"
is something I heard quite often.
The wind blowing so mighty
It was a wonder we didn't get lost in the nighty
Greenie and Whitewashing with Sister Kohler
I had a lot of fun but then I got older.
Busier than we could have ever guessed
we didn't complain about the many who came to know best
how our Heavenly Father who wants us to come to His side
and the Prophet that is here to lead and to guide
Sister Kohler left and I was sad
but who knew I could actually be glad...
because Sister Grunauer came in
the rather organized Austrian (not the land of the Kangaroos)
We spent a whole transfer running around
and finally had to talk to President Brown
The area was split once again
so that Hurricane West Stake could mend.
Without the help of leadership and members alike
we would have been riding around on a bike (...Hurricane is a big area...)
We found some more people that were willing to listen
now if only I wouldn't be missin'
the wonderful way in which they will change
are you sure I just can't be Sis. G's permanent exchange?
But I'm thankful to all those who helped with rides, fellowship, and food
they'll never really know how much we appreciate really all that they do!
Hurricane oh Hurricane will never be forgotten
 especially when other things might go ever so rotten.
It'll be in the back of mind
because it is truly one of a kind.
The end.

I hope you enjoyed that. Wish me luck.
Write me at the mission office address. I'll update you next week.
LOVE YOU!
Love, Sister Page
 ps. I'm sending home a package...look for it. Sorry not too much fun just some stuff I can't use any more.

No comments: