Transfer calls:
Elder Lanier (Assistant to the President): "Sister Page do you have your planner out?"
*I'm thinking daaaang...I'm getting transfered...
Sister Page: "Yes I'm ready"
E. Lanier: "Sister Page you'll being going back down to St. George...serving the Sunset area.."
*Last I remember Sister Stafford was there...*
Sister Page: "Who's my companion??"
*Please Sister Stafford..
E. Lanier: "Sister Stafford.."
*My arm raises in a fist formation and I bring down across my face...
S. Page: "YES!"
Glad to be getting an awesome new companion...and I actually served with her in the MTC!!! So we already know each other well...kind of like me and Sister Harwood. And reflections of Christ is coming to the VC so I'll get to give people tours of that...I was just saying how we needed soemthing new in the VC...yay a jump start!
On the other hand I'm sad to leave...it's always hard leaving an area...it's like leaving home again..and it's almost like starting a new mission...it's all good. :)
I have to be at the chapel to leave at 6:50 am!! That's in Provo which is a good 20-30 mins away!
And Sister Felten's follow up trainer and to whom I'm sending my only child to is Sister Sommerfeldt. I went on exchanges with her in American Fork and now she's coming back up from St. George and coming to MY area. Sis. Felten will tell her what is what..and how we roll here in Traverse! haha I think Sis. Felten's a little nervous about it...but she'll do great! I told her she has to write me AND send me pictures of the baptisms!
We've been telling people that transfers was coming up...and Marcos said "you mean you might not be here for The Big Dip?" hahahahha I cracked up. I loved it. The whole time we were telling people that someone might leave I never felt FOR SURE if I was going or not...so it was really a surprise. But guess who lives in my area?? One of the sisters who served in Matthews! I'm drawing a blank on her last name right now but I know it's Amber...anyways if someone could get on Facebook (I know we were friends with her on there) and tell her I'm coming...that would be sweet...maybe CHRISTMAS AT HER HOUSE! haha
Anyways this week was pretty stressful...everyone is getting sick! UGH! So they cancel appointments. We planned for 36 lessons and only had 13. Some weeks are like that..but onward and upward is what I say! We had a baptism on Saturday...and I think that also was stressing us...it was for Hayden Shaw (Whom I've talked about before!) and after 3 sets of Sisters and a little family drama...GOT BAPTIZED! I was so happy it was the week before I left...and was able to be there...what a priviledge when I know there were so many sisters that wanted to be a part of it. Definitely getting pictures to those who want them.
I'm leaving so many people in a good place...PROGRESSING! and that is how to leave an area...with more work to do. We even got 2 solid referrals yesterday that the sisters can start teaching after I leave. YAY the area is booming! I hope to see these people again...I love to help people with the gospel and knowing how they can change. It's awesome!
Love,
Sister Page
No comments:
Post a Comment