So...my Pday had to move to Monday just for this week because we have Zone Conference on Wednesday therefore we had to adjust! I'm excited for it but it also means this transfer is half way over. I can't believe it. The people in Hurricane are really blessed...the area is just great and we're teaching like mad women...only cheerfully. We have 7 people on date...and we're super excited for it. I hope that we can get this girl named Dreena (20's) on date...even if it's not in this transfer because I know she's ready she just needs a little more time. Also a girl we JUST started teaching named Stephanie (18)...she's amazing...we asked her if she'd consider baptism and she said she's not ready for that but we let her know that it's always an option and that she does NOT have to be invited...just ask. : ) I know she'll get baptized I just want it to be really soon. When we were teaching her the first lesson we gave her a copy of her very own Book of Mormon and she was so excited and ready to soak it up. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. It's really amazing the love you have for people when you put it in the perspective that they are children of God that Heaenly Father wants to see again.
I was able to give tours in the Brigham Young Home on Sunday and that was fun to see it and actually get a behind the scenes. : ) We didn't GIVE a lot of tours but I went on a lot to get to know the history and how to do things and then started giving tours. I'm so thankful for the many rides people give me! I know that the Sisters and Elders in your area appreciate your help...in any way!
I think that's it for this week...I love you! I'll write again...next Wednesday!
Love,
Sister Page
No comments:
Post a Comment